Pontos idő: szer. szept. 19, 2018 9:15 am

Időzóna: UTC + 1 óra

Új téma nyitása Hozzászólás a témához  [ 5 hozzászólás ] 
Szerző PM
HozzászólásHozzászólás témája:
HozzászólásElküldve: kedd máj. 09, 2006 6:15 pm
HozzászólásMutasd csak ezt az üzenetet

waxx írta:
Hi there! Come stai!? :) I'm sure other elder members will surely greet you as well, but its always nice to have contact to foreign countries. Just wanted to say respect for playing Airsoft since '91 and still so enthusiastic. :) Nice pictures too. Oh and we also have some female players in our teams ;)

Allora, all the best!
Ciao!

Thank you very much Waxx.......me and my Team try to have a better view about "softair world", to known how world-wide softgunners play!!! Now we have some softgunners friend from New Zealand, Argentina, Brasil, Spain, Greece, Philippines, etc. etc. 'cause, our next 24h no-stop contest called "CONUS #04", is open to foreigner Teams and we are very glad if someone will share it :D :D :D We have the confirm by Teams from Germany and Greece and, maybe, from Portugal :D If some Hungarian Team will share to "CONUS #04" contest, we are very honoured!!!
See you soon on web :D
MORE POWER TO HUNGARIAN SOFTAIR....

Vissza a tetejére

Fórumtag

HozzászólásElküldve: vas. máj. 07, 2006 6:43 pm

Hi there! Come stai!? :) I'm sure other elder members will surely greet you as well, but its always nice to have contact to foreign countries. Just wanted to say respect for playing Airsoft since '91 and still so enthusiastic. :) Nice pictures too. Oh and we also have some female players in our teams ;)

Allora, all the best!
Ciao!

Vissza a tetejére
  Profil E-mail küldése  
HozzászólásElküldve: vas. máj. 07, 2006 6:41 pm

Ok N8, thanks for information!!! I try to post a pics gallery like an "Reportage"......eheheheheheheh :D
Ciaoooo...

Vissza a tetejére

Admin

HozzászólásElküldve: vas. máj. 07, 2006 6:38 pm

Hey,

Nice stuff, Thank you for your post...
if you have time you can check our pictures here:
http://galeria.softair.hu/

Cheers
Nanu

Vissza a tetejére
  Profil E-mail küldése  
HozzászólásHozzászólás témája: Greetings from Italian softgunners!!!
HozzászólásElküldve: vas. máj. 07, 2006 5:36 pm

Hi Guys, my name is Francesco, I'm an italian softgunner from www.22sat.it
Here in Italy there's a very big interest about softair, in fact now there are about 40.000 active softair operators divided in about 300 and over team in all Country. There are some regular association (for example: A.S.N.W.G., CO.re.VE., ecc. ecc.) and a regular championship (but the italian law order 1 joule airsoft guns power limit - 328fps with 0,20g. bb) and every year this championship is divided in about eight "24h contest" per Regions. I'm an older airsoft operator, I've start to play from far 1991...initially with "Urban Raiders Team", then with "Team Commando" and, at the last, with "22° S.A.T. Team" from San Michele Salentino (Brindisi) - Italy. Our official BDU's game is "Roma mod.92 woodland" but, sometimes we use the "San Marco polycrome BDU's" or "ComSubIn mod.92 3 colour desert"...each our BDU's have a very very nice pattern!!!
My softguns are: Marui Colt M4 S-System, Marui Steyr AUG Military, G&G SOC16 and my "best toy" Marui Colt M4-A1 "desert tan special force assault version"...very very nice "deadly" airsoftgun. Please, visit our simply website (www.22sat.it) and our photo gallery (foto section). We are very glad to know other Country softgunners, to change opinions, impressions and advices about airsoft world and I hope to meet your Team here in Italy (or our Team in your Country!!!)...maybe one day we can change bb's on playing-ground... Best regards...and excuse me for my approximate english!!!!! CIAOOOO!!!!
Francesco "Dj Stecca".
Here a little pics gallery...enjoy it:

Kép
An 22° SAT Team Squad...

Kép
It's me during "One's Bread" 8h no-stop contest...

Kép
The "hunters squad" during "CONUS #01" contest. From left to righ: Pasquale "Commando", Maurizio "Gi.Pi.Esse.", Me aka "Dj Stecca" and Massimo "2P".

Kép
It's me and Antonio "The Punk"...(this sunday....)

Kép
Giuseppe "Cowboy" (22° SAT Team Leader) and Andrea "Target"...

Kép
Stefano "Goemon" and Enzo "Ariete"..."rebels" under attack!!!

Kép
Pasquale "Commando" in his C.I.A. Special Operations suite and me that I've obtain the game's precious informations...

Kép
Floriana "Black Mamba"...female in softair!!!

Kép
One of our training area called "The Rock"!!!

Ciaooooo.... :D

Vissza a tetejére

Hozzászólások megjelenítése:  Rendezés  
Új téma nyitása Hozzászólás a témához  [ 5 hozzászólás ] 

Időzóna: UTC + 1 óra